What is your special talent? Whatever your gift, your race, your gender or your language, if you think you’re the best in something, we are interested in you. Are you a designer, an art director, a motion designer, a copywriter, good at accounts, an illustrator, a photographer, a programmer, a community manager?
Send us your CV and portfolio by e-mail.
In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and LO 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Supperstudio, S.L. (hereinafter Supperstudio), with CIF B95247557 and registered adress Lamana, 2, 48003 Bilbao (Bizkaia). Spain. is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
At Supperstudio we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Process and manage requests made in relation to products and services.
- Send advertising or promotional information about products and/or services.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the correct management of relations with users and, in addition, to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, cancel any type of management with them, leaving only your data blocked for the legally established time. Communicate that non-consent may make the services impossible to provide.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, data will not be transferred except by legal obligation. However, we will share your data with service providers that help or support us, or external collaborators with whom we have reached agreements.
5. DATA CONSERVATION
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, while we maintain a contractual relationship, while there is a legal requirement that obliges you or while you do not exercise any of the rights that make it we cannot process your data.
6. HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, you can exercise your rights at any time by sending us an email email@example.com
The rights you can exercise are:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Deletion – You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that some of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Treatment – You may request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Portability – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity.
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Likewise, interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights. To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your DNI or equivalent document proving your identity.